IQ 2017: A World of Caring! ...
...has come and gone. But we invite you to
Save the Date for IQ 2018 - October 23 & 24, 2018 in Red Deer, Alberta!
Below are details of IQ 2017 in case you weren't able to join us.
The Alberta Continuing Care Association (ACCA) has been hosting the Inspiring Quality conference since 2011. This year, IQ 2017: A World of Caring! features an excellent program and a strong trade show of over 70 exhibitors held in conjunction with ACCA's Awards of Excellence which highlight individuals dedicated to improving the quality of life for those in their care and who are acting as role models in continuing care delivery.
These features, coupled with a unique opportunity to mingle and share insights and experiences with colleagues, consumers, service providers, health care professionals, retailers and industry representatives, make IQ 2016 a must-attend event. In fact 96% of delegates said IQ 2016 provided a practical approach to learning. To quote a delegate: "You managed to reignite and motivate me! You did an amazing job!"
Who Should Attend?
This Conference will be of benefit to those who work with adults and seniors in:
- Home care and the community
- Complex community care programs
- Sub-acute settings
- Supportive living sites
- Long-term care facilities
- Specialized geriatric programs and settings
Including the following:
- Health care professionals who work with adults and seniors
- Rehabilitation staff in acute and community settings
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Case Managers
- Allied health workers
- Directors of Care
- Health care aides
- Researchers and clinicians
- Leaders in related government departments
- Healthcare educators
- QI&M program consultants
- Patient safety and quality improvement professionals
- Medical directors and physician leaders